Last Satuday my group community service came to 'Rumah Singgah Gesang' at there we meet many children. I love children very much. that is temporary place for children to play and learn. but some children at there not school and the others have less education. but, I think and I believe they have potential to the future.
the first thing that we did is make a group that consist around 5 children in a group, because any 40 children at there. all of my member group is girls and two boys, the girls are grade 4,5 and 6 and the boys are preschoolers.
around 30 minutes they make biography. after that we play together with all of children, the game is 'Konsentrasi' yeah that game is needed concentration to think a name of their friend at there in a limited time. it's very happy because we laugh together.
at 5 p.m we leave them, they are very happy after play with us, and me too. on they way we are very tired but happy. it's make my life more colorful and I know more about life.
beside that, many children that was I meet have a wrong perspective about life, they think all is needs money and money is everything. I hope after we give motivation for them, they can change that mind. they just a child, and child's life just to study and play not think about money. I hope this community service can change that
the first thing that we did is make a group that consist around 5 children in a group, because any 40 children at there. all of my member group is girls and two boys, the girls are grade 4,5 and 6 and the boys are preschoolers.
around 30 minutes they make biography. after that we play together with all of children, the game is 'Konsentrasi' yeah that game is needed concentration to think a name of their friend at there in a limited time. it's very happy because we laugh together.
at 5 p.m we leave them, they are very happy after play with us, and me too. on they way we are very tired but happy. it's make my life more colorful and I know more about life.
beside that, many children that was I meet have a wrong perspective about life, they think all is needs money and money is everything. I hope after we give motivation for them, they can change that mind. they just a child, and child's life just to study and play not think about money. I hope this community service can change that
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar